Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I have a friend in--Eve Roxanne Apostol


It has been six years since I first met her. I think I've met her before when I was in elementary because she is family. I never once felt judged by her, and she doesn't know how much that meant to me. i could tell her all my dreams and she would listen. She knows how to listen to all my problems may it be about friendship or--something else. haha. (No matter how dumb they may be). She likes herself for who she is and never tries to change. She tells me to be myself and i often cheer her up when she loses her friggin' self-esteem. Even if she is shy on the phone, she would still call...I remembered that we talked for hours about nothing at all. We shared and talk about love and life and discuss what we wanted to be after we graduated. She knew just how I felt and how happy I could be. She knows to listen patiently (ahem) but never judges what you do or say. She knows how to help and truly is a scout. She helped me survive some Math problems and taught me how. i am thankful for having Rhox, Roxy, Bhoxie, Roxanne. But I am so thankful for having EVE as my classmate, family, and friend. alabyuebe. 

1 comment: