Monday, March 30, 2009

pRO Essay Writing Draft --Daniel Gravador/ edited by: S. Reyes

The joys and challenges I have had in Ragnarok online--in accordance to studies and school work, made me realize I am nothing of what I am today. There were times that I had to choose between review or playing Ragnarok online. I thought of that and realized that if I play Ragnarok online, I wouldn't be able to answer most of the questions in our in coming quizzes. So many temptations that led me to fail--neglect; but failing didn't let my heart down, It even lifted my spirits up! I rather persevered more because I knew that in the end, all my hard work will be paid off. We should always remember to have a sense of equilibrium in both studies and pastimes.

Sometimes there is this feeling of much comfort when playing Ragnarok online. Dealing with the virtual world, as a high school student. Having few friends and sometimes experiencing alienation, renewed my zest of life. I have friends that crossed my way and left me in oblivion--in the toughest encounters; I believe I couldn't go on--but simply, I did. There are persons that I held close ties in guilds and parties, that tended to make personal encounters. Though I feel all those things, There remains this part of me that...made me to realize that I should value my friends in reality that remained constant throughout the years, as warm as ever, and hopefully continue for a little while, like FOREVER. In order to be recognized and earn greater friends in reality than in Midgard, I chose to make my world a place of serenity. With the help of Ragnarok online, being the conjunction of friendship, and keeping people close together even though miles disappear, friendship still works--a world--a better place.

There are this things that we learn in ragnarok Online that we can apply in our school. Terms and ideas that expands our knowledge in vocabulary philosophy, making us more proactive, rich for both heart and mind. Never forget to put aside all that are wicked and immoral. Past is experience; we don't know what the future holds...Never forget to remember, use your experience to achieve your expectations.

-D.Gravador

edited by:

-S.Reyes

* sana natulungan kita , dani. go and fly to Canada! haha

1 comment:

  1. We can't change the past. But the future is different, and that can be changed. :)

    I'll miss you dani gravs

    ReplyDelete