Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Degrees of Perception

I look, then I'll judge.
You'll throw, then I'll dodge.
I tell, I criticize.
I gamble, then role the dice.
Lies with a necromancer,
A slash with your whirlwind lancer;
You thought I'm a cloaked schemer,
No I'm not; I'm a nymph in the winter.
Playing with the flurry of dancing flames,
The dungeons behold my deadly games.
A flashh of my unearthly cards,
Stammered the fortress of you guards.
Having lust on my lips,
A press in the skull with my fingertips.
You lied and cheated,
Left me wandering--devasted.
Knocked on the floor,
When I woke up, there's no more.
The trust that I kept,
Was all gone but I never wept.
A life filled with secrets--a life of shadow.
Hide behind the ligght, and never reached the meadow.
By this, you'll realize,
It's not hard for me to memorize.
I wasn't hypnotized,
Just deluded with your wary eyes.
You got me affected,
and later been inflicted.
I'm the key of your destiny,
Come bind with me;
We'll live in the walls of eternity.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment