Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Traverse

Everyday I tease,

and thought your burden would ease.

i messed up,

and i promise I would stop.

I'll back-off as you will,

and bow down to see me kneel.

i care but doesn't seem to be,

a consequence you get with me.

I promise to follow what you want, as told;

and i know you want me drop dead cold.

i sorry for the hundredth time,

speaking in silence like heartless mimes.

It may seem that i do much hurt,

but you don;t know that you have worth.

I know i can't change my useless deeds,

can't even tend to your needs.

I bring a little laughter,

And later sought anger.

I say this line for a hundredth time,

and write this poem with unending rhyme.

I confess, I sorry, I failed to you,

But a change in me is so hard to do.

I don't know how this poem would end,

But i certainly lost a friend.

-S. Reyes

-i wrote this when Charis and I fought. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment