Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Forget my Memory


I try to forget you, but often failed.
How could I forget the only memory I have?
How could I forget the things that made me sad?
How could I forget the wounds inflicted?
How could I forget the one who made me devastated?
How could I forget the things that prove me right?
How could I forget the one who showed me light?
It's really hard to forget...
if it's the only thing you have right now...
It's never easy...too difficult.
Why do we have to forget , if we could just keep it as a memory?
Why do we have to forget, if we knew we needed his/her badly?
why do we need to forget, if we are feeling lonely?
Why do we have to forget, if we love his/her deeply?
All you have now is a shattered memory.
Torn in to pieces...and you feel so empty.
You don't have anyone,
You feel like you don't need anybody.
All you wanted is to bring back the lost memory.
A reminder of the happiness...
The happy start...
and the bitter end of,
You and Me.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment