Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Title of this is in the end.

IF--
I were the wind,
I'd be the oxygen that you would breathe.
I'd let you feel unseen love.
I'd be the fuel for your fire.
I'd be the breeze that would calm the storm.
The airstream of your emotion.
The gust for those who harm you.
The squall that would protect you.


IF--
I were the water,
I'd be the quench of your thirst.
The reason behind those stream in your eyes.
The river that flows in your heart.
The rain that would make you bloom.
The tide that would be your personal armor.
The current that would unruffled your soul.


IF--
I were the earth,
and you were my Sun...
I'd revolved around you.
I'd be the ground that you could always step on,
The mud of your origin.
The dirt of your lies.

IF--
I were the fire,
I'd give you burning affection.
I'd offer you the flurry of my feelings.
The flames of wrath and despair.
The inferno for your foes.
The blaze of your spirit,
The ignition of your senses.

If I could really be the cosmos of this
powerful forces,
Let me be the Fire of your passion;
The Earth, your world;
The Water of your sensation;
The Wind as the gale of your awareness.

I couldn't really be in this illusional role-play.
Just give me this chance to be the termination,
of this wonderful prose.
If it wasn't for you dear, love--
I could never write down this words.
Give me a chance to let you feel,
What I really feel inside.

I know, you could never see me.
And I couldn't really see you in return.
Let's hold on to our promises and to this natural forces.
This is what we have left.
A love unseen,
An invisible feeling.

--The amity of the blind.

* each element corresponds to each one of us in our circle of friends.
Try to think which one is for WHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment