Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I miss you, Sam Reyes

There was once a time when i used to smile,
There was once a time when i ran a mile,
There was once a time when i had no worry,
There was once a time when i didn`t knew how to say sorry.

Now that time has gone,
Maybe for my best.
Now that time has gone,
Maybe to really bring out my best.

But i still can see,
See the childishness in me,
See the naughtiness in me,
See the innocence in me,
See the carelessness in me,
See alot which is caught inside me,
But the thing I can`t see the most is ME.

I miss being me,
I really do miss my self.

I miss the soul inside me,
which was once the reason of my existence.
I miss the esteem inside me,
Which i used to have by just calling my self great.

Now i think i am in the state of solitude,
A solitude created by my actions;
A solitude created by the reactions of those actions,
And i don`t know how to get out of all this.

Now i want to look back once,
To see what i used to be back then;
To see what i used to dream back then,
I tried but all i see is the loneliness i have dragged my self into.

I want to be free now,
Free from all the worry,
Free from saying again and again 'sorry',
Free to feel the feeling to be my self again.

After thinking about all this,
i just realized that this is nothing except the feeling of losing someone,
Feeling of losing myself.

I miss being me,
I really do miss my self badly.


-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment