Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friday the 13th

Throughout this week there was no rain, except for this day. Well, we had a free cut at lunch time because of the lunch meeting of the College of Science faculty. Hilary Clinton also dropped by in the morning...people flooding the streets and in UST grounds, rally outside, and feast for the gods. I decided not to go with Janina to SM due to severe headaches ( just kidding). I didn't feel like going with her because I was too sleepy and exhausted. I slept for 2 hours and skipped lunch. I set the alarm before 3:00 pm because Ikee said that we would meet up by that time. I woke up 30 mins. before the said time and I prepared my present for Jennifer. Ikee volunteered before, that she'd be my proxy on Jennifer's debut because I couldn't come (Hail to Katy Perry!). She'll be reading my note too, and be 'Sam Reyes' and ' Ikee Gonzales' at the same time on Saturday, 14th of November (Jennifer's debut celebration).

Well, Ikee texted me that she was out. I'd be late because I was still preparing for the gift. I rushed the gift preparation but I still did well on it. I grabbed my backpack and swifted to the door then out of the building. It was raining...hard...then harder, but I didn't have my umbrella. I was wet now, then totally wet. I entered the Main Building and looked for a place to get dry and rest from my running. I texted her, and flooded her phone. I received not a single reply. I believed that Roxanne was right, that Ikee is sometimes a ditcher :)) I waited for approximately 25 mins (Grabeh ah, and patient ko talaga...she taught me how). Before I decided to go home instead. The weather got worse and street were beginning to flood. My foot was soaked, I was totally wet (wet-look oh!), and I was pissed off.

As soon as I reached home (heaven!), I cleansed then changed to my comfty clothes. I blogged my previous post (Thursday the 12th) and relaxed for an hour. I received a message from Ikee that were full of 'Sam Sorry,'. She was out earlier than the usual. I didn't know what to reply because I was too annoyed even to text her. I received another message, she said she'd be dropping by at our condo so she could fulfill her broken promise (boo :|). That was the last thing I thought Ikee would do. She wouldn't even do that, or as I thought so.

She arrived, we seated at the sala at the lobby and did our agreement. I decided to 'hatid' her (of course! papabayaan ko ba naman siyang maglakad mag-isa?! hindi no, itsura kaya nyan. WEAK ba naman, at hindi safe maglakad mag-isa noh). She said goodbye but I accompanied her to buy her book. Gosh! secret lang to ah, this is very illegal. I waited for her, dressed in my pulubi looking clothes (pambahay kasi weh), while she was buying her book. We went inside UST again, on the other gate so we could avoid being seen by , uhm...THE PERSON. We talked along the way trading my dignity for her company. I saw Bowpek (Bupek) along the way and made me whisper, 'itsura ko pala'. :)) i looked kawawa talaga.

Ikee kept apologizing and asked me if I was ok as we made our way to the 'SPOT by the guard and the gate'. She admitted that she was worried and she felt guilty and uneasy during her class thinking how I died out there in the rain. That was sweet but she made me think about the awful experience awhile ago. We talked about Christmas...and she mentioned her birthday that's still on January. She was like fast-forwarding my gifts to her. She didn't even give me a gift on my 17th birthday, now she was asking for hers. I said, 'ako na nga lagi sumasama sayo, ako pa mawawalan ng regalo!'...I used the Jennifer-gift issue to slap it in her face that I wasn't appreciated. And that was emo-tampo time.

She explained her part...and her statement was no excuse and really UNACCEPTABLE. I walked her 1/4 way home and to the usual vanishing point we separate. I covered my face with the invitations and THE PERSON wouldn't notice me, I suppose, because I wasn't wearing my uniform with Holy green shingalingz everywhere. But I still wore Green shorts and my Green Lanyard, with my Green slippers. I love Green, and so you realized. Ikee never knew my favorite color :)) funny...but , oh...OUCH.

*By the way, I wrote this the night it all happened.
*I got the NOSEBLEED before I charged into the rain again.
*two straight days with NOSEBLEEDING drama.
*I did org jobs at night, and I wrote this in my free time before sleeping.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment