Monday, December 28, 2009

Living a Psych Life

It is time,to break away from all the pain of yesterday.
Time to live,
Time to breathe,
Time to feel,
Time to see.

It is time,to scream out loud.
I want to hear,Everyone shout.
Time for joy,
Time for tears,
Time for hope,
To erase your fears.

It is time, to believed that this life is not empty.
Time for laughter,
Time to share,
Time to hold on,
Time to care.

It is time,to say hello...
Time to let it all out, and let the love flow.
Time for patience,
Time for dreams,
No matter what,
Tomorrow brings.

It is time, to see your face
A lingering image,
Time can't erase.
Time for teaching,
Time to learn!
A time for which I,
Have always yearned.

I wish I could tell you, just how I feel.
In mere moments, my dreams will be real.
It seems that time,
Has caught up with me...
And this time,
I know it's REALITY.

Time for wonder,
Time for prayer,
Time for action,
Time to be aware.

Now, I realized i don't care how hard it could be...
This is what Psychology means to you and me.

It is time,
To look within...
Because for all of us,
A new life will begin.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment