Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

i know you don't need elaborate gifts or spectacular events in order to be valuable or valued.

10 things I would like to say:

1. I'm sorry, 'i coz I messed up most of the time.

2. I suck. I can't even make you happy.

3. I'm useless, ungrateful, selfish..all of the negative things combined.

4. Sometimes I just want to know how it's like to be you.

5. You're someone who is genuinely happy for me when things go well.

6. Thank you for being a constant in my life amidst all the changes my world goes through.

7. You're the one I will always feel close to, whether we're together or miles apart.

8. I want to change...I'll try to listen to you attentively and support you wholeheartedly.

9. I have dreams in my life that may never come true, travels I may never take, goals I may not be able to reach, and hopes that might always be just beyond my horizons.

but I want you to know that whether my wishes come true or whether they disappear altogether, I'll always feel like one of the luckiest person in the world.

because I have a family--in you.

10. and for all the times I never told you before...

I LOVE YOU SO DEARLY , DAD!


-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment