Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thursday the 12th

Thursday the 12th

November 12,2009, Ikee and I agreed to meet so I could lend her my Gen. Psych notes. The meeting was set on 4:00 pm. Ikee texted me when she already finished her class in the afternoon. I hurriedly woke up from deep slumber when I heard my phone rang. I prepared 10 mins. before she was out. I grabbed my notes and found my way at the back of the Main Building.On the way, Ro-an greeted me and I greeted her back. I asked where Ikee was and she said she wasn't out yet because she's slow (the slowpart is just to exaggerate and not from Ro-an). I couldn't find Ikee...but she found me! Actually, I was surprised. It was the first time she found me before I found her. I gave her my notes ( sobrang dami!) and I told her that I couldn't lend her my book because I might need it pa...as in forever! I'm a Psych Major and I couldn't live without General Psychology. She told me she would buy a book instead. And Maybe, it's different from ours. But as she described their prescribed book, it looked like we have the same kind (white with blue swirls).

When I finished giving her my notes and done with what we agreed upon, i scared her that I'd be going home. I decided to accompany her 1/4 way home and to the 'Lola Nelda' spot, where we often separate our ways. Half way to the one-fourth way home ( very confusing, i know), she stopped and said I should accompany her to the Tan Yankee building so she could inquire about her grades and online account problems. Well, I came with her (great heavens! I was in the mood). She is making 'utos' that I should inquire for her and do what she had too. Tae! she's making me her 'alila'. I told her to go by herself at the information desk but she had second thoughts. When I took a seat, she had no choice but to go by herself. It was only seven steps away from where I sat. She should learn I'm not always there for her...not always her alila. :)) So much for the drama...

I was making 'tampo' because she almost forgot that she had to treat me the 'promised ice cream'. I said again, to scare her, that I'd be going home. She stopped me and said i was 'maarte' and 'gusto ko naman pala'. Actually, gusto ko talaga! Sino ba hindi gusto ng free ice cream!? I grabbed her hand, I she never liked that...uhm, she shrugged off my hand. She is a 'spatial person' and not a huge fan of friendsweetships. In short, she's boring :)) peace Ikee!

I distanced to her then I amde the 'tampo look 'coz I'm maarte' :)). Shizzles, half a second, she was already by my side again...she misses me when I do that. Well, not really...but feeling ko lang. I sat while she was buying our ice cream. She sat with me and handed me the ice cream. Pakipot effect pa nga ako weh, then kinuha ko rin naman bago malusaw. We talked about, uhm, CONFIDENTIALS... interested ka ah!!! woot! Then, she promised to be my proxy on Jennifer's debut. We agreed to meet tomorrow so she could give the invitations and I could entrust her my present for Phen. Bait niya ah! Minsan lang yan :))

I walked her 1/4 way home to show how grateful I was for the free ice cream and a thanks-in-advance for tomorrow. I took her fat braso this time and there were no 'angals'. I released her fat arms when we stopped for awhile to talk to Ro-an (her blockmate). That was the second time I saw Ro-an for that day. She's cute and friendly. She was asking for directions to SM San Lazaro. We directed her with all our might even if both Ikee and I are not really good in 'pasahe' stuffs. Ikee saw Lola Nelda(with her Ruby-Red pajama) was near to her fortress by the guard and the gate. I distanced a little, and a little more...until we were totally in different lanes. I walked away without saying goodbye and pretended to not ever been with her. She did the same and I wasn't sure if she told Lola Nelda about it :D I don't want her to be caught dead because of her demandings. Again, I was just a good friend trying to help her. And I'm still scared of you-know-who (but you don't, or do you?), because I don't want Ikee dead for coming home late than the usual. I wasn't sure that Ikee would ask more of me than the notes that day. I was unprepared and I wasn't prepared for the 'blame' on that day.

Luckily, I didn't get the blame and the fault that I was expecting. It really ended out great...well except for the ending I suppose. It wasn't really a good ending. We ended it by pretending to not-have-been together or to not-have-known each other for years. :D

*I got the worse of tomorrow's plan
*I got the nosebleed before I went to Main.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment