Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A new story, A New Moon, from a New Perspective


"a new story, a New Moon, from a new perspective"


I realized in time that I should reserve a new page for the new characters in my life. It's not that I'm sick with the old ones and wild with the new. Well, I'm pertaining to my old friends ... well, let me re-phrase it, "high school friends"; of course there would be exceptions (let's hide them in their initials: J,E,M). I really enjoy the new company that I have, and I'm never been bitter to the old.It's just that everything's changing and I'm loving to well--knowing this is reality. I really got a very long day and it's better to end the day with a blog and a mixture of the PAST and FUTURE equals PRESENT.


So much for the dramatic intorduction...Well, the in-depth-stupidity of yours truly, striked the bell out of today again. I brought my all my books for today,anticipating that there would still be classes in spite of the Health service check-up scheduled in the morning. I loaded my backpack early in the morning and went to school unsually early and very prepared for classes ( too bad, there weren't classes). After our class in Logic, we proceeded to the Health Service for our health assessment.


We started with filling-up personal information in the data sheet then went to the second floor for dental examinations. Actually, the doctor who checked my teeth is 'gwapo' but he's uhm,.., GAY, i suppose. Maki announced that he needs his 15 teeth to be 'pastahan' for FREE. I wonder where 'FREE' is offered. We went to the Mandatory diagnosis test and it was friggin' COLD in there. I couldn't resist the call of bladderly (if there's such a word,) nature so I decided to urinate (very scientific, i know) in 'STAFFS ONLY C.R.'. I violated and got relieved by the suicidal action. I'd been there twice, violated twice, because I got the 'TSSSS ALARM' two times during the health thingy activity.


The doctor advised me to have another shot of the TETANUS Vaccine even I got the shot last year. Actually, I really got a lot of anti- and prevention in my body because I always have a free vaccine from my mother-- towards total immunization. Of course, I'M KIDDING :)


We lined up to room 108 to get our vaccine. I thought it was free but I was wrong,..., Another 'kaltas' in my moohlah (money) for that day. I went back to Mr. Brown Guy after I paid 40 pesos and got the vaccine. When I was in the line waiting...I went to the CR for another round. I saw Wong crying and Shei served as her human strap bundle :) I noticed the frightened face of Luz too. Back to the Brown Guy wearing Brown scrub suit, with brown skin and eyes...injected the vaccine and I was done. I was hoping that the Hot guy in white would give me the vaccine of heaven, but I ended up with the Brown guy.

I went to the Radiology section for our xray. I waited very long before I got my turn. I witnessed various Alien attacks (if you what i mean,) , drama, action, and drama (did I repeat the word?). We observed that Luzzy's not in her self lately (not in her usual 'self'). We asked what's wrong, but we only got tears for an answer. It left us with questions unanswered but we didn't mind and just comforted her. I went inside to the xray room, TOOK OFF my clothes...in the CR of course...and you know what happened??? I just got my xray in 2 seconds, whoa cool!!!


We hurriedly went to eat after Maki finished. I ate together with Jr, Maki, and Faye (the F4 , FAYEFOUR) :)) Roxybabes texted me so I failed to come with the group to SM for our New Moon ticket and reservations. I meet up with Roxy, together with her Bio blockmates waiting for there General Psychology book. She injected 'konsensya' to me, my second vaccine for the day, so I decided to accompany her to the chapel so both of us could pray. Woot! yes, I'm praying.


Let's fast-forward time and skip my before-math-class-sleeping. I hurriedly went back to school for my Math class. I got plus five for attending our class because almost all were not around. Oh yeah! eat my dust babeh! :))


I flew to Pacific to change my clothes so we could go to THE FRIDAY GIMIK. Maki waited for me to finish then we went to Mcdo Lacson together to meet up with Faye.Too bad, Jr couldn't come with us because of 'Dragona' daw. Whatever. I saw Faye from a distance, then we caught the perfect jeepney to SM San Lazaro. I paid Faye for my ticket as soon as we arrived at the Mall. We went up to the moviehouse, we bought Popcorn and drinks--a perfect Movie preparation. We went inside early, as soon as we were allowed to get in. We would really love to see the trailers of the other incoming movies.


As we watched New Moon, we comented who's HOT and NOT. When Jacob removed his shirt for the first time...GAY People from the opposite side applauded ( i confess, I applauded too) :)) woot! Well,in the ending... the words that squeezed and merely crushed our hearts made the audience applaud for the last time. The movie left us hanging, deprived, and thirsty for more of THE TWILIGHT SAGA.


The CR inside the cinema was full so we went outside. We were so 'pigil' na and couldn't hold our pee control anymore longer. We took time in waiting for an available not-so-populated jeepney. In our journey home, a kid rode the same jeep as ours and distributed envelopes asking for 'Maagang Pamasko'. Faye and I gave some coins to the kid, realizing how lucky we are. :( coins bring life to others, while some just throw it away.


We arrived at UST, hoping to get flashed with tremendous light setups for Christmas...but it was a FAIL. Faye accompanied me to Dapitan Gate because she needed to kill time while waiting for her sister. When I got home, I went out again to have dinner with Janina. We were alarmed when Janina read a text message from Michelle that she's in UST. We waited for her in the lobby with Gerald. We decided to have a walk in UST and to visit ate Kaye. We got the usual elevator experience, the thrill, the adrenalin.


Michelle is the queen of UNEXPECTEDNESS ;) really. The elevator creep us out...and Janina screamed and ran when we reached the St. Raymund's building. I had a long adventure for this day, and made me finish this long hell of a blog! Like I said, the PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE could be in the same TIME.

Actually, I'm just inspired when I heard that a friend of mine wrote a blog...a very unusual phenomena for her. So I decided to write. I haven't wrote any updates lately. I hope I could find more time.


-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment