Monday, December 28, 2009

I fell in love with a Magician

Our love is like Magic.
Always based on the situation,
and never on emotion.
I never knew that I'd fall for the greatest magician.
Who could pluck a rose for you, in a blink of an eye.
Who could be by your side, no matter how far.
Who could make everybody else happy, aside from you.
He is perfect.
Perfect in his ways.
But why did every thing change suddenly?
Where is the love we had seriously?
Would you be magic too, vanishing in front of me?
You just left me alone.
In this theatre, with everybody unknown.
I never heard from you since then...
Just when I read in the tabloid that you already married another.
You proved that you're never real.
Just the person I knew from my imagination.
Love can sometimes be magic.
But magic can sometimes be just an illusion.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment