Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Enough with the Blogs; IN with the Poems

Well, i got this very interesting title for this worthless post.
this is another useless concotion of mine...
i just wanted to inform you readers that I'm done with blogs.
oh! just kidding! Well, i wanted to try a new league in writing.
I enjoy writing poems these past few days than narrating my new experiences.
I'm going to upload my poems to share my terrific complexity in writing poems as well as blog posts.
In the end of this year, 2009, I'm going to compile all what I've written during the year and start over again in year 2010.
I'm trying my best to update my site and I wish that I woudln't get tired of writing , as new career has unfolded before me.
This post is nothing but a teaser for the poetry I'm about to share.
This is another trash post, so you could be aware.
I really don't need a lot of readers, I only appreciate those who care.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment